Translate

Wednesday, July 22, 2015

I am definitely back! : )

     Hey guys! Miss me? (^_^) Now that's a looong vacation. I got so busy with lots of things that I have forgotten about my cooking life - and that's too awful just to think about it. Almost three years without posting here bothers me a lot because I know that you guys will be left hanging. I know that because there are some readers who commented that they visit my blog every now and then to check if there are new stuff to read and yet they found nothing for a long time. I'm really sorry for that (-_-'') I know it's really disappointing and I'm very disappointed with myself either.
     Just to give you a few details, yes, I got so busy with my previous job and my life that I had absolutely no time for posting here but aside from that, I had to deal with loads of stuff which are like a "matter-of-life-and-death" situations - really! BUT I'm glad that it's done and everything is great for me now. Not to mention a nice new job that doesn't consume too much of my time plus a very loving and caring (also CUTE) Panda who's there for me anytime in any situations or "weather". I know some of you would like to know who this "Panda" I'm talking about, well, who knows, I will be posting some pictures later on. hehehe Thanks to our Lord up in heaven! :D
     So now, I'm sure from this day forward, I will definitely posts more entries here and I will keep you updated! See you in the next post!
~Eat healthy. Live happy. Love unconditionally

No comments:

Post a Comment